Baton Rouge Business Attorney
Our business litigation practice is focused on helping entrepreneurs and small business owners tackle the various challenges and issues that may arise in running a small business. We offer our business clients flexible payment arrangements, including flat/fixed fees, contingency fees and blended fee structures. We commonly share in the risk of litigation with our business clients by sharing the financial burden of the case to align our interests as we work toward a common goal. From creating agreements to protect your interests, to resolving property disputes, to finding solutions for complex contractual quarrels, we stand with entrepreneurs and small business owners to help them resolve their business challenges with confidence.
Representative case results
- Represented restaurant owner in executing a complex option provision under lease purchase agreement
- Represented accounting services company in revising and amending a teaming agreement for inclusion in larger project
- Represented a dentist in a dispute with his health insurance provider
- Represented construction company in the resolution of breach of contract claim against a homeowner for failure to pay as agreed.
- Represented financial services provider with the development of non-compete agreement
- Served as special master under appointment for a multi-million dollar health services billing dispute